- You may apply for Vendor Booths by filling out the below application. The deadline is December 4, 2017 to submit an application.
- Completing this application does not guarantee space in the Vendor Hall.
- All Vendors approved will receive an email and contract by December 11, 2017
- Vendors have until December 15, 2017 to return the contract and make payment for their space.
- If we don’t receive payment by December 15, 2017, we will consider you no longer interested in exhibiting and release the space to the next vendor on the waiting list.
- Posted on http://www.poke-regionals.com/vendors.html within 4 business days of receipt of contract and payment and will remain until at least one week at the close of the event.
- Business Logo
- Business introduction information
- Link to website of choice
- Link to Facebook page
- Link to Twitter page
- One Social Media Post including business logo, website link and brief introduction to the Vendor (provided by the Vendor)
- Vendors may also choose to place an advertisement in the Event Booklet given to all players and spectators (while supplies last) and will be accessible online as well. (Event Booklet for Daytona Here)
LOCATION: Gateway Center 1 Gateway Dr, Collinsville, IL 62234
The Vendor Location TBA.
FEES: Locations are not guaranteed except for Event Sponsors.
- $1200.00: 15’ X 20’ marked off Area.
- Includes 2 8’ tables & 4 chairs. Additional tables may be rented or brought.
- $700.00 10’ X 10’ marked off Area
- Includes 1 tables & 2 chairs. Additional tables may be rented or brought.
- $100.00- Non Profit Community table
- One 8’ Table for to display items not for sale and promote local community or fan based groups
DISPLAY: ALL items must be on, in, or under your table and within your allotted Vendor space only. No Items will be permitted in the aisle or outside of the marked space Vendor space. All Pokemon Products must be officially licensed Pokemon products (no custom artwork or other unlicensed Pokemon items are permitted). No games of chance are permitted. If you are unsure if an activity you are planning would violate this provision, please ask first. Organizers reserve the right to remove any vendor without refund who chooses to sell unlicensed Pokemon Product, or refuses to cease any activity deemed by the organizers to be a game of chance.
Vendors are encouraged to bring additional tables, displays, shelving as needed for their space.
ELECTRICITY AND PHONES/AV: These items must be purchased directly through the Ocean Center. Contact information will be included in the contract.
INSURANCE: Vendors take Full Responsibility for any injuries or loss to them or to their property while attending the Daytona Beach Pokemon Regional Championships. This RELEASES ALL LIABILITY to Yeti Gaming/Mega Productions, The Gateway Center & The Pokemon Company International.
All Vendors must have an Illinois business licence and are responsible for all sales taxes.
VENDOR HOURS: (Subject to change)
- Set Up between 11:00 am -3:00 pm
- Open to the Public: 3:00 pm- 7:00 pm
- Vendor area opens to the public at 7:30 am
- Vendor area will close at within 30 minutes of the end of the Final Standings. (TCG)
- Vendor area opens to the public at 8:00 am
- Vendors may begin to pack up after 2:00 pm.